The registration process for the NUST University in Pakistan usually begins a few months before the exam date. The registration process is typically carried out online through the official website of NUST Islamabad
NUST Entry Test
NUST offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs across various disciplines. Some of the prominent faculties and schools at NUST include the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, and NUST Business School.
NUST Online Registration 2023
Apply for NUST entry test online Registrations and Admissions
NUST Schedule 2023
NUST Entry Test Schedule has been announced. Below the Complete entrance exam test date is provided
- NUST Online Registration will start from 07 July 2023
- The last Date to Apply for Registrations is 27 July 2023
- NUST Late Registration is 17 July 2023
- NUST Entry Test Date is 27 July 2023
NUST Registrations Fee
The MDCAT Test Registration fee is Rs. 4500/-
NUST Advertisement 2023
How To Apply
To apply for the NUST online Registrations, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official NUST website to register for the NET.
- Fill out the online registration form with accurate personal information, academic details, and contact information.
- After submitting the registration form, you will be provided with a challan form or online payment instructions to pay the required registration fee.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you can download and print your admit card from the NUST website.
NUST Entry Test Preparations
NUST Past Papers
Students Can Download The NUST Solved Past papers with Answer keys from PakLearningSpot MCQs Bank.
NUST Basic Qualification and Eligibility Is a must requirement for appearing in NUST Entry Tests is
- Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc/ HSSC / A-Levels/ Equivalent
Candidates are required to scan and Upload the following documents with the Online NUST Application Form
- Candidate Original CNIC/Form B/Passport/NICOP
- Parent Original CNIC Card
- Latest photograph with a blue background.
- Matric / SSC / O-levels or equivalence certificate and transcript.
- HSSC/ FSc / A-Levels or equivalence certificate and transcript.
- Paid Copy of NUST Fee Challan.
The university is known for its rigorous academic programs, state-of-the-art facilities, and research-oriented environment. NUST has collaborations with international universities and research institutions, providing opportunities for students and faculty to engage in global academic and research activities.
NUST Merit Lists
NUST Merit Lists are uploaded after the Admissions Start. students Can Also Download the NUST Merit Lists.
NUST Aggregate Formula
Students can calculate their NUST Aggregate from the Following below
- SSC or Equivalent Marks = 10%
- FSC or Equivalent Marks = 25%
- NUST Entry Test Marks = 75%
PakLearningSpot MCQs Bank
PakLearningSpot Provides FREE Entry Test Preparations. Students can get Topical MCQs, Full Book MCQs, Past Papers, Syllabus, Notes, and multiple Mock Tests from the PakLearningSpot website.
NUST Closing Merits
NUST Closing Merit is very high. However, Closing merit varies every year. Also, The NUST Closing merit depends on which course is selected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NUST a Government Sector University?
Yes, NUST is a Public sector university under Army administration.