The National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is a prestigious university in Pakistan that specializes in medical and health sciences education. Established in 2015, NUMS is a public-sector university and is recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
The eligibility criteria for NUMS (National University of Medical Sciences) can vary depending on the program or course you are applying for.
NUMS Basic Qualification and Eligibility Is a must requirement for appearing in NUMS Entry Tests is
- Minimum 65% marks in F.Sc/ HSSC / A-Levels/ Equivalent (Pre-Medical)
- Applicants must be Pakistani nationals or dual nationals with a valid Pakistan domicile.
- The age limit may vary each year, In general, candidates must be 17 years of age or above on the last date of submission of the application.
NUMS MDCAT Entry Test
The NUMS MDCAT (Medical and Dental College Admission Test) is a standardized examination that aspiring medical and dental students in Pakistan must take in order to seek admission to various medical and dental colleges affiliated with NUMS. It is a competitive exam designed to assess students’ knowledge in subjects such as biology, chemistry, physics, and English.
Candidates are required to scan and Upload the following documents with the Online Application Form
- Candidate Original CNIC/Form B/Passport/NICOP
- Parent Original CNIC Card
- Latest photograph with a blue background.
- Matric / SSC / O-levels or equivalence certificate and transcript.
- HSSC/ FSc / A-Levels or equivalence certificate and transcript.
- Paid Copy of NUMS Fee Challan.
NUMS Online Registration 2023
Apply for NUMS MDCAT entry test online Registrations and Admissions in MBBS. BDS in Army Medical College and CMH from NUMS Official Website
NUMS Admissions in MBBS
The MDCAT (Medical and Dental College Admission Test) is the entrance exam for admission to medical and dental colleges in Pakistan, including those affiliated with NUMS (National University of Medical Sciences). The MDCAT is conducted by the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMDC).
NUMS Schedule 2023
NUMS MDCAT Entry Test Schedule has been announced. Below the Complete NUMS entrance exam test date is provided
- NUMS Online Registration will start from 03 July 2023
- The last Date to Apply for Registrations is 24 July 2023
- NUMS Late Registration is 04 August 2023
- NUMS Entry Test Date is 3 September 2023
NUMS will be conducted in Pakistan and International exam centers including Saudi Arabia, UAE, and USA.
NUMS Entry Test Preparations
PakLearningSpot MCQs Bank
PakLearningSpot Provides FREE Entry Test Preparations. Students can get Topical MCQs, Full Book MCQs, Past Papers, Syllabus, Notes, and multiple Mock Tests from the PakLearningSpot website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NUMS a Government Sector University?
Yes, NUMS is a Public sector university under Army administration.