Computer Sciences Ch 1 Class 12
1 / 20
In activity data is collected and recorded:
2 / 20
8. represents an object:
3 / 20
20. The process of arranging data in a proper order is called:
4 / 20
17. Which of the following refers to the correctness and consistency of data?
5 / 20
3. Which of the following type of file require largest processing time?
6 / 20
14. A set of related fields that represent a unit of data is called
7 / 20
18. Which of the following database model has the shape like and organizational chart?
8 / 20
12. In a school the record of cricket and hockey team organized into two groups is referred as
9 / 20
13. A set of related characters that represent a unit of data is called
10 / 20
16. A set of related files that represent a unit of data is called
11 / 20
9. The manipulated and processed data is called:
12 / 20
2. Which of the following data model is more flexible?
13 / 20
Q2. Select the correct option I. Which of the following represents a collection of concepts that arc used to describe the structure of a database?
14 / 20
6. A collection of raw facts and figures is called:
15 / 20
10. A series of actions that are performed on raw data achieve the required objective and results are called:
16 / 20
7. Which of the following is not related to data manipulation?
17 / 20
15. A set of related records that represent a unit of data is called
18 / 20
19. In a college, organizing the record of Science and Arts students into two groups, this activity is referred to as
19 / 20
5. SQL is a(n)
20 / 20
4. Which of the following may be a temporary file?
Your score is
The average score is 63%